Friday, May 1, 2009

Memories....

No scrapping updates today ... instead I have been reflecting on the life of a wonderful friend and how her family are feeling today on the 10th anniversary of her death.

Tracey was a wonderful person and had such a bright spirit. She was an absolute angel and I know she looks upon us each and every day. She is always in my thoughts and I wonder what life would be like today if she was still with us. I cherish the friendship we had and the wonderful memories I have. It sounds cliched but Tracey made our lives so much richer by just knowing her. I'm trying to track down a pic of her so I can put it up here and you can all see what a beautiful soul she was.

My thoughts are with family and friends today.... and of course with Tracey, RIP xx

1 comment:

  1. OH Renae,my thoughts are with you to have lost such a wonderful friend.Hope your day has been beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for checking out my blog and for your lovely comments xx Renae