Thursday, June 4, 2009

Not much happening...

I've been extremely busy with work, so there hasn't been a great deal happening outside of this lately. I just realised that I haven't uploaded any of my May layouts!! Apologies all. I will upload these over the weekend.

I have been tagged by my wonderful friend Gayatri to complete the answers to these questions, then tag 8 other blogger. Here goes….


8 Things I Look Forward To
1. My 30th Birthday
2. Reaching a 20kg weight loss goal by my birthday

3. Reaching my 30kg weight loss goal (eventually!)

4. My first Stampin’ Up! Workshop
5. Having my own scraproom
6. Moving into a house someday
7. Starting a family… one day
8. A holiday



8 Things I Did Yesterday
1. Started getting ready for some scrapping this weekend
2. Went through the Stampin’ Up! Catalogue again!
3. Went to work
4. Used my new hot water bottle and cute cover for the first time
5. Checked out a few new websites
6. Went to the gym for the second day in a row (record for me over the last few weeks!)

7. Sent out some emails about the Stampin’ Up! Promo for June & July

8. Went on Facebook for way too long!



8 Things I wish I could Do
1. Buy a house
2. To scrapbook full time and be paid for it!
3. For Stampin’ Up! to turn into a full time job
4. Spend more time with my husband and family
5. Meet more Challenge Chics
6. Have a dedicated scrapping area besides my dining room table!
7. Be carefree again… no responsibilities hmmmm
8. Go on a huge all expenses paid shopping trip!



8 Things Or Shows I've Watched Lately
1. The first 3 seasons of The Hills (still can’t work out why!)
2. Lipstick Jungle

3. Desperate Housewives

4. Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants 1 and 2

5. All Saints

6. Brothers & Sisters

7. V8 Supercars

8. Ghost Whisperer


8 blogs I am tagging...

Skye

Mandy

Cass

Rach

Lexie

Lisa K

Lisa O

Tanyah


4 comments:

  1. Hey there Renae...thanks for the tag lovely...wow...30 soon!!!and your weight loss is inspiring...well done...take care...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the tag chickie - I've already done it, so I won't do it again (I'm not exciting enough to think of a whole new list!), but it's appreciated!

    Have a good wekeend!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were also tagged by me honey and recieved an award!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for checking out my blog and for your lovely comments xx Renae