Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Off the page work

Happy Australia Day!

Sydney has hit a heat wave this week, so I am spending my Australia Day perched in front of the air con! It's perfect timing to sit in front of the laptop and upload some recent off the page work is below for your viewing pleasure....

The beautiful photo tray from Words or Whatever (WOW).... I have used textured paste over the frame and painted cream and finished off with lots of WOW chipboard and some Kaisercraft paper. There are a mix of flowers in here, including my Prima favourites! A few close ups of some of the detail are below.
Also part of the photo tray is this middle section, i took it out and created a separate frame. I have also used a chippie dress form from WOW.

The details....
A great shadow box photo frame from WOW together with the WOW double chippie heart on top and a WOW key amongst the flowers.
A few close ups...
Lastly another shadow box frame. I created this one for Mum. A rare pic of my brother, sister and I :) I've used a WOW heart on this one too.

Close ups...
The frames are really simple but effective gift ideas and don't take very long to pull together. They are a great mini project idea :)

I hope you are all enjoying your Australia Day festivities and enjoy the rest of the week.

xx Renae

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Your 'Off the page' creations are stunning! Beautiful blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for checking out my blog and for your lovely comments xx Renae