Monday, March 28, 2011

Crazy times.....

Things are still a tad crazy in my life at the moment with work and personal commitments and less than 4 weeks until our holiday, so we are madly trying to get everything on our extremely long list sorted, with very little time to do any of it!! I have however, been able to sneak a few hours in for scrapping today finally!

With "Sweet Pea" I have used a Words or Whatever doily, inked it and then embossed with Tim Holtz Distressing powder. With the flourish, I have inked and given a light spritz of Glimmermist for a light shine. The paper is the pretty new range from Graphic 45.

And a few close ups......

With "True Love", I have used a WOW title, covered in Glossy Accents and then sprinkled with super fine glitter to finish. The WOW cogs have been inked in red and sponged in brown/black. The large one has been coated in Crackle Accents. The 2 small ones have a coat of Glossy Accents, sprinkled with German Glass Glitter. The paper is from the beautiful range of glitzy papers from My Minds Eye that I fell in love with!

And the close ups.....

I love the effect that Crackle Accents gives you!

And some super fine glitter for a bit of bling.

Have a great week and don't forget to head over the to WOW blog and facebook page to see what the rest of the DT have been up to.

xx Renae

1 comment:

Thank you for checking out my blog and for your lovely comments xx Renae