Thursday, August 25, 2011

Sneak peek revealed.....

Head over to the WOW Blog to check out my post from today on using rub ons with your chipboard. Feel free to leave some love and check out the work from the rest of the DT.

This is the finished layout featuring the Disneyland title and a flourish:

By adding the rub ons, it gives a lovely patterned effect and breaks up a continuous colour:

And a few close ups of the rest of the page....
And whilst we are in the creative mood.... a few more layouts I've finished recently. I got on a roll with the holiday snaps. This one features the Hollywood chipboard title. I;ve embossed this with black and gold embossing powder.

A tad messy, but I love the end result with the embossing!
I love this new Authentique paper.... The So Special title and large flourish worked well. Ben looks so tiny with the Arc de triomphe towering over him! It truly was a special day and we are so glad we got to experience part of Paris.

A few close ups of the details.....
Ah New York! Loved this city and can't wait to go back one day..... the baseball watch was a huge highlight for us both seeing as we are both baseball nuts!

I sprayed the chippie title with a coat of Glimmermist for a nice sheen.
More fun in Paris..... we walked part of the Champs Elysse. I've finished off the chipboard titles with a coat of ink and the larger one with some Tim Holtz distressing paint.

The circles are so much fun and I love this Eiffel Tower chipboard piece.
That's it for me for this Thursday..... hopefully I will have some more inspiration to share with you over the weekend. Until then, happy scrapping!

xx Renae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog and for your lovely comments xx Renae