Sunday, October 23, 2011

Pretty wedding photos.....

What a week! I've worked way too many hours over the last 2 and a half weeks and now that I've unwound all weekend, it has well and truly hit me! Having hubby's laptop play up during the week and having to share mine after work has made things a little difficult with the amount of work we both needed to get to... thankfully it is all now fixed as of this morning, so I have mine back to myself again :)

First day of unwinding was at beautiful Moss Vale where I had a lovely day yesterday at the Melissa Kennedy class.... she is hilarious and such great fun, as well as being super talented! I have some finishing touches to put on the pages we did, so I will try to share them later in the week.

On to some WOW work though.... I did this page at last week's social scrap at Scraploot and finally was able to finish the title this morning and get some pics! I have so many beautiful wedding pics from the weddings we've been to lately, so I figure what better way to show them off than scrap!

This one features a gorgeous WOW chipboard scroll tree and the Moments title. I've triple embossed the title and simply inked and spritzed the tree with Glimmermist and added some bling :)

I've also used the gorgeous Kaisercraft paper range, which I was also lucky to get to use yesterday as well. I'm sooooo in love with this paper!! And a few close ups of the details for you.....
Happy Sunday all.... I'm off to watch hubby play baseball and get outside in the fresh air and enjoy some sunshine! Don't forget to head over to the WOW Facebook page and Blog for some more WOW goodness :)

xx Renae

1 comment:

Thank you for checking out my blog and for your lovely comments xx Renae