Thursday, November 24, 2011

A bit of gold bling.....

Why not throw some bling into the mix for the end of the week!

I love the My Mind's Eye papers and all the glitter.... I had fun with some gold glitter this time around.

Featuring some yummy Words or Whatever chippie... this one is the cute Leafy Tree and the Gorgeous title. Both have been inked in a dark chocolate brown ink and highlighted with gold Kindy Glitz. I kinda went a little crazy with the glitter!

The beautiful photo is my sister and our nephew.... how gorgeous are they both! We were all glammed up for a wedding and thought it a perfect for a photo op!

And a few close ups for good measure....

Happy Scrapping!

xx Renae

1 comment:

  1. oh this looks stunning.. and i bet it looks even better in real life with all the glitter!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for checking out my blog and for your lovely comments xx Renae