Thursday, December 1, 2011

A bit of DT work....

In case you missed my post over at the Scraploot Blog on Monday, then you best on head over there to check it out :)

I had fun playing with more of the Basic Grey Little Black Dress range (head over to the blog post to check out the close ups).
 
As the door opens with Scraploot, sadly my time on the Words or Whatever DT has come to an end. I have finished up my 12 month term and had an awesome time playing with some fabulous chipboard. To finish off my last week, I glittered up a gorgeous piece of chippie.....


It was such a beautiful piece that I wanted to do something special. I have used various colours of superfine glitter and placed flowers alongside the flourishes.

Don't forget to head on over and check out my Monday posts at Scraploot. Next week will be a step by step guide to the page that I will create for you.

Until then, Happy Scrapping!

xx Renae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog and for your lovely comments xx Renae