Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone!

I’ll be sharing my Christmas Day festivity moments over at the Scraploot blog with you tomorrow, however wanted to spread some Christmas cheer and share with you a last page I finished with the Basic Grey Little Black Dress range.
 
 
 
 
Aside from the base sheet of paper, this page is entirely from scraps left from my Design Team Kit. Once again I have used the die cut shapes to bring extra dimension, as well as the element stickers. I have had a blast playing with this Basic Grey range. To recreate this page, you will need the following stock from the Scraploot online store.   

Basic Grey Little Black Dress Alphabet Sticker Sheet

Keep an eye out over at the Scraploot blog this week for some inspiration to capture those precious Christmas moments.

Happy scrapping!

xx Renae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog and for your lovely comments xx Renae