Friday, December 23, 2011

Some Friday fun.....

Whilst busy getting organised for Christmas and wrapping up work for the year, I have thankfully been able to fit some creative time in (just!). I finished this page for Scraploot last week, featuring the Basic Grey Little Black Dress range.... Head over to the blog to check out the close ups and product list.
A beautiful (and rare) pic of my parents together and Dad not pulling faces at me!

This advent calendar is 3 years in the making lol! I bought myself and Mum one years ago and slowly got it finished! Needless to say, mine is almost finished... I might get it finished by next Christmas.

And I made this beautiful little album as a gift from Mum to one of her dearest friends. It was of her daughter's recent wedding (which oddly enough was where the lovely pic of Mum & Dad above, was taken).
 
 
 
 
And one last festive piece, my christmas card designs for this year. Anyone at the Scraploot social scrap a few months back will know the pain I went through making these, cutting and sticking the triangles did my head in lol!

Enjoy the rest of the week and have a wonderful Christmas Day!

xx Renae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog and for your lovely comments xx Renae