Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sneak peek??

Want a sneak peek of my layout over at Scraploot for tomorrow??



Head over tomorrow morning to check out my layout for this week using the Echo Park Yours Truly range.

In the meantime, check out another gorgeous new Echo Park range.... I must say they have some beautiful designs lately. This little gem is A Boys Life and the gorgeous photo subjects are my ever adorable nephew and my beautiful Dad.

 
This is such a cute range! I even have the next photo of my nephew lined up for it.. I am doing a layout a month for his first 12 month's album, so we are half way through now. The little munchkin was 6 months old recently and is such a little character! We spent a bit of time with him on Australia Day playing (since he was in no mood to sleep!). This is the adorable photo lined up for the next page....



Before I go, I have another photo of a beautiful man that I want to share...
This is my beautiful Great Uncle Phil speaking at our wedding in 2004. His lost his battle with life this week and passed away on Wednesday afternoon at 94 years old. He is an amazing man who we cherished and admired. In 1996 he was awarded Medal of the Order of Australia for his service to the welfare of veterans as an active member of the RSL since 1944, president of Corrimal Sub-Branch since 1970 and vice- chairman of the Corrimal Diggers Rest Home since 1991.

The pic below is of Ben and I at our wedding day with Uncle Phil and his gorgeous wife (my maternal grandmother's sister). They are both so special to us and our family.

We lay him to rest this week and hope that he has finally found the peace he so truly deserves.

xx Renae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog and for your lovely comments xx Renae