Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

I hope you all had a great Christmas and all have a wonderful 2010.

I am back on deck now after our holiday and trying to get back in the swing of things LOL! Only 2 days to go and I ahve to head back to work, which I am not looking forward to of course! Some happy snaps from our holiday are below, including my new tattoo that I braved to get whilst in Hawaii. Ben and I got matching ones (they mean "True Love").

 
A beautiful sunset

 
The view from our balcony
 



Ben's (empty) 22oz beer and my ridiculously large but very yummy cocktail! 



 Recreating a scene from Lost


The final product of my tattoo experience.

Happy 2010 xx

3 comments:

  1. love them all..so love 50 first dates...how cool is that...what a wonderful holiday and great shots...happy new year...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pics,glad to have you home safe,looks like you had a ball!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just letting you know that i have started a new blog (:
    You are following my old blog so go check it out!

    http://scrumptious-scrapping.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for checking out my blog and for your lovely comments xx Renae