Saturday, March 13, 2010

Time for a change

I thought it was about time I gave my poor neglected blog a bit of a make over. So in with the new and out with the old. I will probably change it again next week as I am not entirely happy with it, but I don't have the patience to fiddle with it too much at the moment, so a quick change it is!

I don't have any new scrapping or card pics to show you just yet as I haven't really done much lately. I am just finishing off a LO I am doing for a competition at SBM, so hopefully over the next few days I can put some sneak peeks up. I also have to add the title and journalling to the LO I did at a class on Wednesday night and I can show you that one too. We used the new Basic Grey Nook & Pantry papers, they are so yum! 

I hope you all like the new look :)

xx Renae

1 comment:

  1. love the new look ....can't wait to see what you have been working on and i am loving the bg pps too...xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for checking out my blog and for your lovely comments xx Renae