Just a sneak peek of the layout I did for the SBM never been published cover comp. I had another LO that I wanted to submit but didn't quite meet the criteria, so I re-did it in a different paper range with the right sized photo and moved (and changed) the title. There are quite a few other changes to the original one I did, but it is still fairly similar, which was what I wanted as I loved the original one so much. I started it at Tiff's crop night over a week ago and have finally gotten around to finishing it!
B2Creations. The other flowers are handmade from a tutorial that Chris gave us at a retreat last year. I have to be patient when I try to make them as they are fiddly, but I love the effect. I have used the Kaisercraft Prairie Lane paper - I'm a sucker for anything brown!
I also found some pics on my camera (my pretty new Digital SLR that hubby and I got for a good deal when we got back from Hawaii - it was so worth the 2 years interest free term to pay it off!) of a few cards I have made over the past few months.