Sunday, June 20, 2010

Some June layouts.....

I finally remembered to take some pics of my recent layouts, so I took the opportunity whilst the camera was out this morning....

"Beautiful Friends": Published in Scrapbook News and Review - Vol. 3 Issue 11.

I finished this one at the Scraploot crop a few weekends ago... it's of my oldest friend and I at her 30th/farewell last year. Her & her hubby and kids moved out west for work almost 12 months ago... i handmade some of the flowers, i'm definitely addicted to them at the moment! Some close ups....


I started this one at the crop as well. These pics were taken down at Weeri Beach on Ben's birthday. We got away for a few days down the coast to celebrate and chill out.



A few close ups.....

The following pic was taken down at Balnarring at Ben's uncle's vineyard in January this year. I am loving this Basic Grey paper!

And a few close ups....

Another October Afternoon paper range... I love this stuff!
And the close ups......

I'm meant to be scrapping at the moment but have ended up sidetracked again and have to go do some cooking. Thanks for looking.

xx Renae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog and for your lovely comments xx Renae