Saturday, July 10, 2010

A new LO, cards and some kits for my LSS......

The lovely Sue from Scraploot asked if I'd like to prepare a few kits for her a while back and I of course jumped at the opportunity! I finally had some scrapping time last weekend and got them finished!  Below are a few sneak peeks of the 3 kits.... I'm not sure when they will go on sale, so keep an eye out over the coming weeks, either in person at the gorgeous shop in Prospect or online.



 The last one is a double LO that I am finally really happy with!

I managed to finish this layout at the last Scraploot social scrap. It's one of my mum and her beautiful friend. I'm going to frame and give it to her, as she has been at me for a while for one to put up in her freshly painted spare room - this one matches the colour tones now :) I love this new Kaisercraft range.
 
 

and a few close ups......

I finished off a few cards this week for my Dad's and mother in law's birthdays.

This one is for Dad using the one of the new Kaisercraft ranges and Stampin' Up! stamp set.


This one was for my mother in law. This is Websters Pages paper and a stamp set from Stampin' Up!. The background stamp on the cardstock is one of the new Kaisercraft stamps.



I recently did a class with Rachel Greig from Darkroom Door and love this new crayon resist technique we learnt. It's my new favourite for cards! I bought one of the stamps that has this cute old truck on it and now that I won't see Dad until next weekend, might have to make another card and use that one instead and save the card I originally made for another day lol!!  I'm feeling a little drained and sleepy at the moment, so I will see how I go.... somehow I don't think i'm going to get as much done as I initially thought this weekend! I think it will be a lazy one crashing on the lounge watching DVDs and the V8's instead!

Have a great weekend and thanks for looking!

xx Renae

1 comment:

  1. I found you Renae! Very pretty LOs you've done lately! Those kits look like they'll be awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for checking out my blog and for your lovely comments xx Renae