Saturday, July 10, 2010

2 posts in one day!!

I don't think I've ever done 2 posts in one day before LOL!!

I'm loving my camera and taking photos at the moment, so thought I'd share a few of my favourites that I've taken recently. Hubby bought me a new 50mm F1.8 lense for my birthday but I haven't had much of a chance to play with it yet, so that's my mission for the next few months (and getting used to not being able to adjust the zoom with it!). I had a chance to take a heap of pics at my cousin's 18th recently as my other little cousins were there and I love being able to watch their innocence and capture these moments without them realising.

I'm also loving shooting in black and white straight from the camera too!

These are my cousin's munchkins. We were at the races, so they loved picking a favourite and cheering on the horses all afternoon! 


The last 2 are of my beautiful mum and my cousin & hubby and I.

These ones are from my mother in law's birthday brekky this morning. The first one is my hubby & his family. A very rare pic as the boys hate the camera!


This portrait pic is with my new lense, i love the softness of the photos with this lense!


I hope you all enjoy the photography.... it's a bit of a break from the usual scrapping posts!

Thanks for looking.

xx Renae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog and for your lovely comments xx Renae