Sunday, September 19, 2010

More September scrapbooking

I managed to get 2 layouts finished at the Scraploot social scrap last week and had so much fun playing with the new glittery paper from My Minds Eye. I had glitter everywhere!! I did manage to clean up as much as possible so poor Sue didn't have a huge mess to contend with!

"Moments": Published in Scrapbook News and Review - Vol. 3 Issue 11.

"Moments"... A rare pic of my brother, sister and I. My brother hates having his photo taken, so this was the good shot after he hid behind the lounge at the last minute in the pic before it! Unlike my sister and I, who want to make sure the photo is perfect, it has to be a quick one shot with him! A few close ups as well.....I love this new My Mind's Eye paper!!

"Sisters": Published in Scrapbook News and Review - Vol. 3 Issue 11.

"Sisters"... more My Mind's Eye paper! I bought all the new ranges and will be scrapping for ages with it lol! It is so easy to scrap with... This one features a WOW flourish that I have cut into 3 pieces.... As usual I started blading the paper and then raised it up with some 3D foam.

And a few close ups.... I really do love this paper!

Another new fav.... Echo Park paper! I've used one of the WOW frames on this page too. The pic is somewhat crooked.... I need some decent light to re-take these pics. And of course my addiction to Prima continues.....

And a few close ups......
And a few off the page creations....

The first is a Twiddleybitz floating frame. I used another of my new favourite products, texture paste!!
WOW Baby Carriage album..... this one is a gift for a friend due to give birth to her first munchkin in a few weeks.

I've made some small photo mats for each page and some "details" pages so that she can add pics throughout the year and all her birth details and "firsts". This is such a cute little album to work with and it came together fairly quickly!!
So despite all my scrap gear being packed away and working from a small stash I take to social scraps, I've actually managed to get a bit done over the past few weeks!! Our apartment is going into week 2 of it's sale. We've had a few offers and hopefully can get just that little bit more this week and sign the contract.... I don't think I can live through another week of constantly having to clean and keep this place spotless. Bring on the scrap space again lol! I know it's only for a little while and am going to love when I have space to leave it out permanently! I'm fortunate to be able to work well from my small and ever growing portable stash though thankfully! I must stop buying more flowers though lol!

Thank you for looking and have a great week :)

xx R

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous creations.. hope your house sells quickly for you!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful layouts Renae,and the Baby Carriage album is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey beautiful!hope things are going well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for checking out my blog and for your lovely comments xx Renae