Saturday, September 11, 2010

Words or Whatever Design Team

I am extremely excited on making the Words or Whatever Design Team!! I feel honoured to be working with such a talented group of people and look foward to the fun ahead!

I've been madly cleaning over the past few weeks, getting our place ready for sale, so not a huge amount of scrapping time to be had, but I have been able to finish a few layouts and some off the page items. We had our first open house today, so fingers crossed we sell soon and I can drag my scrapping stash out again! I've been able to work from my well stocked social scrap supplies thankfully!

For your viewing pleasure......

Out for Publication: "Hugs & Kisses" - Scrapbooking Memories Vol. 13 No. 3


"{Just Us}: Published in Scrapbook News and Review - Vol. 3 Issue 11.
Blogger seems to be playing up.... so I'll be back to post the rest of the pics later.

Thanks for looking xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog and for your lovely comments xx Renae