Monday, May 23, 2011

I'm back!!

The last 4 weeks have just flown! I can't believe we are back from our overseas adventure already and back to work today.

Just thought I'd share a few of my favourite pics from our adventures....

This one is my all time favourite of the Eiffel Tower:

And a few more from Paris.... the yummy macaroons from Laduree
........the stunning Eiffel Tower
.... the huge and amazing Arc de Triomphe
... the once again stunning Eiffel Tower and my gorgeous hubby
The stunning doors at Notre Dame....Beautiful Dublin and our beautiful travelling companions and friends, Emma & Andrew....
Us girls....
Ben & I at brekky at Rolys...
And on to London.... fun times shopping in Oxford Street
The stunning architecture at Big Ben...
Having a bit of fun in the telephone boxes....
Catching up with my beautiful cousin after 9 years and meeting her gorgeous little girl....
And then we hit New York. President Obama came to town, so we skipped sight seeing and went shopping... at Tiffany's of course! Couldn't resist a little purchase myself....

Andrew & Emma's second visit... success this time! Their wedding bands are safely tucked in this pretty blue bag....
Times Square was insane.....
Our very yummy dinner at Prime Steakhouse....
The Chrysler Building by lights....
The Empire State Building in all it's glory....
And of course the long awaited Yankees game!! I have of course, also found some time since I've been back to scrap! These are my latest layouts for WOW - Words or Whatever.

"Happy Little Man" features a number of WOW chippie, with the chipboard title being inked and partially covered in patterned paper and glossy accents added to the word little; the chippie circle has been inked and the chippie banner has been inked and coated in glossy accents.

With "You & Me", I have inked all chipboard pieces and then covered the keyhole with superfine glitter, inked and coated the title in glossy accents and finished off the photo corner flourish with Tim Holtz distress embossing powder. I love this stuff! After a very long first day back at work, it's off to bed for this little chicken, as I'm exhausted and in for a huge day tomorrow!

Have a great week and thanks for dropping by :)

xx Renae

3 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a fantastic time Renae! Your photos are stunning and so are your layouts for WOW. Hope your week gets better, ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos Renae looks like you all had a great time.
    see you at the Lootplace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow...you lucky girl...the photos are amazing and what a wonderful experience...you did the works didnt you!!!!love your scrappies too...my fav is the at angle eiffel tower one...take care
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for checking out my blog and for your lovely comments xx Renae