Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Getting creative......

So I've been trying to get this gorgeous little mini album full of recipes finished for quite a while now and I've done it! (well I've finished the main part of the album, now the fun part of filling it with my fav recipes!).

Just so you can all see the finished product.......

This gorgeous little mdf album is courtesy of WOW - Words or Whatever as are the cute chipboard kitchen set. I've inked the mixer on the front page and then defined all the lines by bladding out layers of the chipboard (hint - wait until it is really really dry before you attempt it and be in a really patient mood!). This is the rest of the album:







And for some further cuteness! One of my favourite pics of my cousin's little boy from a while ago. Some more WOW goodies..... The Cheeky Monkey title was inked and then I hand drew some stitching with white gel pen around the edges for a different effect. I had some fun with the flourish with some Tim Holtz Distress Crackle Paint and then re-inked over the top to define the crackling and finished off the cogs with some simple inking.


Don't forget to head over to the WOW blog and Facebook page to check out what the rest of the DT have been creating.... there is a DT call as well, so head over and check out what you need to do to get your submission through in time. Good luck!

xx Renae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog and for your lovely comments xx Renae