Monday, July 4, 2011

Baby gifts......

To welcome my brother and my sister in law's new bub to the world, I thought I'd do a layout for each month of the first year of the baby's life. I started with this for the day it's born (we don't know if it's a girl or boy yet, so everything is neutral!)

I have used lots of WOW - Words or Whatever chippie with the title, flourish and pram and a mix of yellow and grey papers and I had to throw a duck in as they are my SIL's favourite! This should get the little one off to a start. I put it in a temporary album and have to find a larger yellow one, given 13 pages won't fit in it! A few close ups too....


Here are a few pics from the baby shower....

This was the cute baby cake Mum made....
The crafty chocolate covers that Ree and I whipped up....
And matching chocolate boxes....
And even cuter water bottles! All personalised gifts for the guests.
Some of the yummy food....
The glowing mum to be...
Some of the cute pressies!
2 of mum's oldest friends....
And my great aunts.....
My sister, sister in law and I....
The gift from our family.... a largely packed basinet of goodies!The cute hand drawn singlets.... bub will never go without singlets!
My singlet for bub.....
I have also finally completed my first London holiday layout.... when the lighting is a bit better, I will take some pics and upload.

xx Renae

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Renae....I do love a good shower!!!
    Kathie
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for checking out my blog and for your lovely comments xx Renae