Wednesday, July 20, 2011

New WOW DT....


Along with a new look for Words or Whatever and the exciting news last week that WOW now has the biggest chipboard range in Australia, the new DT members were announced this week! It's been a busy few weeks for WOW.

The very talented ladies joining the DT for the remainder of 2011 are... drum roll please.....

Sandrine Dawes, QLD
Geli Duncan, QLD
Tina Connolly, QLD
Sami Cronin, ACT
Liz Kordek, SA
Amanda Lawrence, QLD and
Kim Solomon, NSW.

They are joining the existing team of:

Gillian Lester, NSW
Sandra Staples, NSW (DT Co-Ordinator) and
myself.

The very talended Linda Baldock is also on board as a Product Designer.

Congratulations to all the newbies coming on board!

I finally found some time over the weekend to get creative! I've been laid up with a chest infection for a few days and managed to drag myself out of bed on Sunday and was slightly productive! Needless to say I now have a lot of glitter floating around the place after playing with my favourite My Mind's Eye papers all day. Now for your viewing pleasure...

Some cute October Afternoon paper worked well for this male layout. Featuring the WOW London title, I have inked in different colours and then bladed out accents to highlight the bus and Big Ben. All have been finished with Glossy Accents. The WOW chippie flourish was inked as well and finished in Glossy Accents. I've started on a role with our holiday photos! Next up is the gorgeous My Mind's Eye paper featuring the WOW chipboard title, double decker bus and a ticket stub. Another pic of my gorgeous hubby in London.
I've inked everything and bladed out highlights on the bus and ticket stubb and finished with a spray of Pearl Glimmermist to keep with the glittery feel!
And one last one for you tonight.... More of the My Mind's Eye range featuring the WOW chipboard Big Ben clock and title. The title has been inked in a dark brown ink and the clock in a lighter brown/sand colour and accented around the edges with darker brown. Again I have bladed out the highlights of the clock and cut out the face and backing plate and mounted on 3D foam.
Another fav London pic... this one is of myself and Emma in one of the many London pubs we frequented!
I'm off for now. Happy scrapping and don't forget to head over to the WOW Blog and Facebook pages to check out some of the work from the rest of the DT!

xx Renae

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to you, and your pages are lovely!! Enjoy the rest of the weekend(:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for checking out my blog and for your lovely comments xx Renae