Sunday, July 31, 2011

Catching up in London

Whilst in London, I was able to catch up with my cousin after 9 years!! We didn't realise it had been so long and I finally got to meet her gorgeous little girl. Here's the first of one of our many photos, teamed up with some WOW chippie and the gorgeous Kaisercraft paper.

And some close ups for good measure.....
I just love this paper range and have used it so much! The flowers layer so well and the WOW chipboard finishes it off beautifully. The chipboard has been given a light spritz of Chalkboard glimmer mist.

Now I'm off to scrap one of the gorgeous new pics I got of my little nephew yesterday.... the gorgeous little munchkin is 2 weeks old and such a cutie!!

Have a great week all :)

xx Renae

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful layout Renae!! Love the chippie and that gorgeous Kaiser papers. Looking forward to see the layout of you little nephew. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for checking out my blog and for your lovely comments xx Renae