Monday, August 8, 2011

Some new bits of scrapping heaven....

I got super productive at the Scraploot social scrap on Saturday night and got 3 layouts (almost) complete! And to back it up, I finished a fourth last night! I must say it's the most I've done in a while.... so for your viewing pleasure......

This is the first photo I have scrapped of my gorgeous new nephew.... he is so adorable! The beautiful kit was designed by Sue at Scraploot and then I added some extra bits and pieces and layered some more paper.... as I usually do! And some close ups as well.....the WOW chippie title finished this off perfectly :)

And some more blue for good measure...... featuring yet again that adorable little nephew of mine! The new Authentique paper range and a few bits of WOW chippies.

I separated one of the corners to fit around the circle embellie that I had already stuck down and finished them all with some Twinkling H2O's.
Just to even it out, I had to use some pink. More of the beautiful new Authentique papers and WOW chippie.
I've inked up the chippie and then given it a spritz of Glimmermist.
And more balance with some pink goodness in the new Echo Park Victoria Garden range.....I've teamed this up with some pretty Kaisercraft and Prima flowers, WOW chippie and Bo Bunny pretties :)
I've coated the flourish in ink and finished with Glossy Accents. With the Chic title, I have covered in pink superfine glittery to give a super girly finish, fitting of Audrey Hepburn :)

I hope you all managed to fit in some scrapbooking over the weekend. Don't forget to head over to the WOW blog for some more DT inspiration!

xx Renae

1 comment:

  1. These are all awesome Ranae! Your attention to detail is amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for checking out my blog and for your lovely comments xx Renae