Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Happy Hump Day!

For the creative ones amongst us, here's a bit of inspiration for Hump Day!

Whilst still catching up on holiday pics, I now also have some lovely pics from my brother's 30th birthday! This one is of my brother, sister and I featuring the new Etcetera range from Bo Bunny paper range.... very yummy indeed! It wasn't great light last night, so I need to re-take the pic in daylight but you get the idea :)

Just a few close ups for you too.....
A few close ups of the WOW chippie as well.... I've used the Time Flies title and the keyhole and inked both up in a dark brown and spritzed with some Glimmermist.
I'm off to a wedding this weekend to celebrate the union of 2 of our close friends and can't wait to chill out! Needless to say, I will have lots of lovely pics to scrap next week now!

Looking for more inspiration? Head over to the WOW blog to see what the rest of the DT are up to and happy scrapping!

xx Renae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog and for your lovely comments xx Renae