Sunday, September 25, 2011

Some creativity for the weekend and a WOW sneak peek....

Arrghhhhh! Can't believe another weekend is almost over. I headed off to the big Scraploot farewell party last night and had so much fun! Had lots of wine and many more laughs. The visit from the fireman has us all in hysterics. I have not laughed so much in a long time! I did manage to get one page done at least! Seems I spent more time talking than I realised.

I got this page of my brother at his 30th finished....

This is a fav pic of mine :) I have used some gorgeous WOW chipboard, with the title and scroll flourishes all inked and finished in Crackle Accents. The paper and accessories are from the Bo Bunny Etcetera range. And a few close ups for you.....

In the last half hour, I thought I'd get super productive and start this one.... hmmm I stuck the base piece to the cardstock and that was it! I did find a bit of time this afternoon amongst ironing and cooking and replacing smoke alarm batteries (damn strata fire inspections this week!), to get it finished.....
I love the My Mind's Eye Lost and Found collection the first time and seriously love #2! This is my gorgeous husband at the Guiness Factory in Dublin on our holiday earlier this year. I have used the WOW chipboard title and double embossed with 2 tones of Tim Holtz Distress Embossing Powder and the Admit One Ticket is coloured with markers and sprayed with Glimmermist. And just so you can see the details.......

And I guess I will be nice and give you a sneak peek of my WOW blog post work for this week...

I did say it was a sneak peek.... keep an eye out on Thursday on the WOW blog for the full reveal and details on what I've done to create the work. Until then, there will be another post from the DT tomorrow so that you can get your first WOW fix of the week!

Until later in the week, happy scrapping and enjoy your week :)

xx Renae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog and for your lovely comments xx Renae