Monday, January 2, 2012

Having fun with Echo Park.....

If you missed my blog post over at Scraploot today, head on over there now and check out the details for this layout and all the step by step instructions. 

It features the Yours Truly range from Echo Park.

Speaking of Echo Park, I have also had some fun playing with the Times & Seasons range today....

Here are 2 layouts I have started with this range, with many more to come as it's a beautiful range!


 
 
Well I'm back to work tomorrow, so no more chilling out and scrapping days for a while, scrapping will be confined to nights after work instead!

Have a great week and happy scrapping!

xx Renae

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year! these look lovely!! i do hope you get time for scrapping!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for checking out my blog and for your lovely comments xx Renae