Monday, January 9, 2012

Lots of Echo Park fun!

I have been having a ball with the Echo Park Time & Seasons paper lately... it is a gorgeous range. So is the Yours Truly range. Head over to the Scraploot blog to check out this layout featuring this range...

I have also finished off the Time & Seasons range as well.... i couldn't help but use this all up straight away, I love it!!

This one is hubby and our nephew on Boxing Day in their matching Brewers jerseys.... I got some great pics of the 2 of them in their matching outfits lol!
The next one is my hubby's parents at Christmas Day lunch... Nass kept laughing and wouldn't keep a straight face!

This one is my parents with my gorgeous nephew.... he is quickly learning what the camera is now and is such a little poser!
 
Happy little family.... this is my gorgeous nephew and his beautiful parents, my brother and sister in law. He was so cute in his little Santa hat.
 
These two lovely people are my brother in law and soon to be sister in law. They will be getting married in March this year... it's been a long time coming and we can't wait!
 
And lastly, my gorgeous nephew again and his beautiful Mum. This one was Christmas Day. The little munchkin was so good and happily played and had a million photos taken!
 
I hope you are all enjoying the new Echo Park ranges as much as I have been. Don't forget you can stock up on all this Echo Park goodness over at the online Scraploot store!

Have a great week and happy scrapping!

xx Renae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog and for your lovely comments xx Renae