Saturday, February 25, 2012

Design Team Work

I've just realised how neglected my poor blog has been over the past few weeks. I've been suffering from bad RSI and working long hours at work, so my PC time after work has been extremely limited and I am trying to rest my arm as much as possible. I'm giving myself tomorrow off to watch my husband in his baseball semi finals, so I figure I will smash the PC time today instead and rest tomorrow!

In case you have missed my posts over at the Scraploot blog over the past few weeks, here is a recap of some of the work... head over to the Scraploot blog for all the finer details and stock lists. Don't forget each Monday I have a new page for you and a step by step tutorial once a month.

Here is my example for the sketch challenge for February. Only a few days to go, so don't miss out...


These few feature the Echo Park Yours Truly range...

This is the start of the Bo Bunny Enchanted range...
And a small sneak peak at this Monday's layout... make sure you check out the Scraploot blog to see the full reveal.

Have a great weekend and if you have the chance, happy scrapping!

xx Renae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog and for your lovely comments xx Renae