Saturday, March 3, 2012

Welcome to the weekend!

Given I've been struck down with tonsillitis this week and my crappy RSI in my arm, it's a low key Saturday for me.... I'm doing this post and then it's off the PC for a few hours. Hubby has joined me on the couch and we are watching the first race in the 2012 V8 season. He is super excited.

So needless to say, not much scrapping has been done lately. However I can share my DT post over at Scraploot from earlier in the week...

Check out my full post for the close up details.

And here is a sneak peek of next week's inspiration for you.... this is a step by step page to start off your week.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend and happy scrapping!

xx Renae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog and for your lovely comments xx Renae