Saturday, March 31, 2012

Playing catch up...

What a crazy few weeks! I've been off work resting my arm as the RSI has been quite bad and have been able to get nothing done, so I've been going crazy! I was finally back to work this week, albeit half days and on minimal PC use, so getting something done takes me forever lol! Thank goodness for being able to briefly use my left hand and Dragon Dictation on my phone.... they have made things a bit easier! The next few weeks are going to be slow going with the hope that it gets back to normal and I can't wait!

With the injury, it has also killed my scrapping time, however I did have a few pages up my sleeve before I was out of action thankfully! These are recent DT work for Scraploot. Head over to the blog to check out the full posts and close ups.... there are instructions for the first page as well.
Don't forget to check out the new sketch comp for April over at the Scraploot blog.
Here is my interpretation of the sketch, featuring the lovely Jenni Bowlin range.....
There is a great prize up for grabs, so give it a go! Keep an eye out for Monday's DT post, I will have a step by step page for you to have a go at.

Have a great weekend and happy scrapping!

xx Renae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog and for your lovely comments xx Renae