Sunday, April 29, 2012

A week of nostalgia...

It's hard to believe April is ending.... the last week has been a week of reflection on our holiday from last year. 12 months ago we were heading off on our trip of a lifetime, living it up in London and Dublin and packing up to head to New York. We had such a fabulous time, so it's been sad reflecting on all the adventures we were having 12 months ago. It's hard to believe that we were standing in Harrod's watching William and Kate's wedding!

This is one of the rare group shots we got on our trip....
This was in New York at an amazing steakhouse. It was our splurge night and was so worth it!

While catching up last week, we were chatting about what we've been up to since we've been back. Our gorgeous nephew was born, we have been to 3 more weddings (one of which was their amazing wedding weekend!), been to 2 funerals, had my ankle operated on, been through months of chaos with my wrist injury and am just about to get my sinuses operated on. That's all just the top line things! For the rest of the year we are looking forward to celebrating our nephew's first birthday, celebrating our good friend's 30th, heading to Bourke to visit cherished friends and heading to the Gold Coast for baseball later in the year.... Ben has been waiting for this one for a very long time! 

It has re-energised my longing to complete an album from our holiday.... hmmm I am guessing that in 12 months time I will be still trying to complete it! There are a lot of other things on my list before I will get that wish complete! I have however been able to get some scrapping work completed.... if you head over to the Scraploot blog you will see all the details and close ups.

 
 
And for something new... a sneak peak at my page featuring on the blog this week....

I hope you are enjoying your Sunday... I'm off to have a bite to eat and then back into getting some work done at home!

Have a great week and happy scrapping!

xx Renae

1 comment:

  1. HI.. Your holiday sounds wonderful.. and you have precious memories of it.. your layouts are so lovely.. I love the layers of papers and the colors look good together! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for checking out my blog and for your lovely comments xx Renae